Purpose-built Protection for Hybrid Cloud
An increasing number of businesses are migrating their workloads to cloud environments to accelerate digital transformation. However, cloud environments require a new security platform for centralized visibility and management of cloud workloads.
AhnLab CPP is a single, centralized cloud workload protection platform that focuses on providing optimized protection, unified management, and flexibility for workloads in hybrid environments.
Optimized Protection for Hybrid ㆍMulti-cloud Environments
- Provides comprehensive visibility and easy management for workloads in on-premise and cloud server (AWS, Azure) environments
- Supports automatic identification for autoscaling cloud server workloads
Unified Operation and Management
- Delivers easy operation and management through a single, web-based management platform
- Supports quick and simple operations with Intrusion Prevention, Firewall, Application Control, Integrity Monitoring, and Anti-malware
- Provides integration with 3rd-party solutions via Open API
- Enables SIEM, and ESM integration via syslog logging
Flexible and Cost-efficient
- Provides module-based CPP Management, which enables flexible configuration according to the business environment
- Saves cost by allowing selective installation and application of security solutions
- Allows execution of trusted applications only
- Ensures system stability by providing various control modes
- Provides application access control feature for a critical file or folder
- Supports certified engine-based malware detection
- Provides real-time malware scan on Windows and Linux servers with minimal impact on resources and performance
- Supports manual and scheduled scan
- Detects and responds to the container malware
- Enables IP, Port, protocol-based network control
- Supports geo-IP blocking
- Detects and blocks network intrusion attacks based on certified signatures
- Supports user-defined signatures
- Provides signature recommendations considering a system environment
- Supports IPS and IDS
- Supports to detect port scan and host sweep
- Detects and responds to the network intrusion from or to containers
- – Scanning a modification of the critical file, folder, registry, process, service and etc.
- – Supports manual and scheduled scanning as well as real-time scanning (on some categories)
AhnLab CPP provides optimized protection for servers through Anti-malware, Intrusion Prevention, Firewall, and Application Control. and Integrity Monitoring.
|CPP Management||OS||Amazon Linux 2
CentOS 7.3 ~ 7.9(x86_64)
|Browser||Internet Explorer 11
Latest Chrome Version
Intrusion Prevention, Firewall
Chưa có đánh giá nào.